Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    This morning I woke up scared because I was told to have my bags packed and be ready for the Hospital...I got to the doctor at 8:30 with my hopes and prayers in the Lord and I prayed for a sign last night from him...Today I got some good news but it's not 100%...The two doctors I went to today gave me more hope and I finally got sorta good news this morning and afternoon...They will be doing a open lymph node biopsy at 6 a.m. in the morning and that should tell them everything they need to know about all the cancer in my body...I should have the results by either Friday or Monday...I asked the Lord for a miricle and I got one this morning.

    Although I've met a few of you and some i've never met on here you all are my Brothers and my Sisters...Over the years some of us didn't agree over things and i've probably said some things that I shouldn't have but i'm a changed man now and I personally want to Thank all of you for keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers...Keep me there because I have a long road ahead of me...Once again Thanks and if any of you every need anything at all feel free to ask and i'll do anything in my power to help out any of you.

    God Bless you all:
    OleTob














    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    Good to hear the news, tob. All will be well. Just stay positive and keep us updated as much as you can.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    Sounds GREAT MR. TOB/Lil Buddy, stay positive,,,all will work out for the best and you will have many more "debates" on this FORUM... we are behind you, thinking about you,, ROOTING for you BIG TIME...

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    Don't worry about the crap Toby. None of us have ever been perfect. If we were we wouldn't still be here on this earth.
    Take care of yourself right now. Keep your self positive and on the mighty physician.
    Keep us updated.
    And you have my PM's.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    amen to that lpd. tob your a great friend and will keep you in my prayers. Glad to hear good news. Just keep looking up to the Lord and everything will be alright.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Lord is working for me...Another Update

    I went yesterday and had surgery done on my neck to remove some lymph node to determine exactly what kinda cancer and exactly what stage it's in and what kinda chemo to start...It's all in the Lords hands and he can do miracles and i'm praying for a miracle.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •